We are committed to custom fit all body types!
The airCentric Chair by ergoCentric combines a contemporary design of a mesh and fabric crossover, called airflow with the comfort of ergonomic support to create the perfect executive style chair.
ergoCentric airCentric chair is highly customizable to fit your body type, seating preferences, and posture. Choose from multi tilt ergonomic mechanism for computer intensive task or synchro glide for executive desk. Chair’s other options including seat size (petite, plus size and big & tall), lift (seat height for short to tall user), patented air lumbar support for back, and tailored headrest, height & swivel adjustable armrest. Other upgrades includes polished aluminum base and chrome accent casters makes airCentric a contemporary chair.
The innovative airflow technology creates a more breathable fabric so that you are kept cooler and more comfortable throughout the workday, whether you are hard at work or reclining and relaxing.
Chair Ships fully assembled in 2-3 weeks
Green guard Certified.
Synchro GlideAdjustable Features:
Multi TiltAdjustable Features:
|3″ Height & 360° Swivel Adjustable Arm [3SWVOT] [PU]
• Original purchaser
• Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight of
300 lbs for the following series: tCentric Hybrid, airCentric,
geoCentric, myCentric, eCentric, eCentric Executive,
ergoForce, iCentric Stacker
• Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight
of 280 lbs for the following series: Saffron R, Saffron,
ecoCentric Mesh, ecoCentric, ecoCentric II, ecoCentric III,
iCentric, iCentric Mesh, Upholstered and 3-in-1 Sit Stands,
Starbase, Scooter and ergo Saddle Stools
• Mechanisms, arms, foam, fabric, ergoCentric+Guard™
• tCentric Hybrid™ Mesh Upholstery
• Plus Size seating up to a weight of 350 lbs
• 24 Hour seating for multi-shift workers up to
a weight of 300 lbs
• eCentric Executive Heavy Duty seating up to a weight of 400 lbs
• Bariatric Task Chair up to a weight of 500 lbs
• Bariatric Guest Chairs are warranted up to the following
weights: 21" (350 lbs), 24" (450 lbs), 30" (750 lbs).
• Bariatric Heavy Duty Stools are warranted up to the
following weights: 350 (350 lbs) and 500 (500 lbs)
• Vinyl, PVC-free (vinyl-like) upholstery, (with the exception of
Silica upholstery), leather, iCentric Mesh backrest structure
and iCentric Mesh upholstery
*Includes labor costs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!