ergoCentric’s best selling ergonomic chair airCentric desk chair now available with the extra long seat pan (20” W x 21” D), plus 2.5” seat depth adjustable seat slide and tall cylinder (18” – 23”), tall people with long lag can now enjoy optimal ergonomic support and comfort throughout the day. Order now and your home office chair will quick ship in 2-3 days completely assembled.
airCentric 2 combines the breathability of mesh task chairs with the proven ergonomics of ergoCentric’s foam and fabric seating to offer you offering a truly comfortable seating experience.
The airCentric 2’s many important features include:
- • 5" patented back height adjustment system
- • Plastic back cap with airflow vents
- • Proprietary airflow molded polyurethane foam and structure
- • Front upholstered dual curve backrest (19"w x 24"h)
Seat – Extra Long
- • Tailored upholstery on seat pan (20” W x 21” D)
Pneumatic Lift (Seat height)
- • 140 mm pneumatic lift (18” – 23”)
- • Multi-tilt mechanism
- • Infinite lock free float
- • Back angle adjustment
- • Adjustable spring tension
- • Infinite forward tilt lock out
- • 2 1/2 “ depth adjustable seat slider
- • 25" glass reinforced high profile nylon base
- • Dual wheel urethane casters
- • Black – Air Knit breathable polyester mesh
Optional Adjustable Headrest
- • The ergoCentric headrest can be adjusted to exactly where you need it with its durable design and pivot mechanisms for endless adjustability<
- • Three pivot points
- • Seven inch vertical and horizontal adjustment
airCentric 2 is ergonomically engineered with:
- • Upgraded comfort: The airCentric 2 uses an improved, highly durable, molded back foam cushion that stands up to the test of years of continuous use without losing load-bearing capabilities, shape or dimensions. The molded foam provides long lasting lateral and lumbar support while ventilation holes in both the back and front are designed to allow airflow.
- • Upgraded appearance: The airCentric 2 has the same number of ventilation holes as the original; however, the addition of a layer of breathable material renders the holes invisible, improving the aesthetic without compromising airflow.
- • Upgraded choices: Also available with a solid back cap, the airCentric 2S is made for areas with stringent cleaning requirements.
- • Airflow fabric: Maximize airCentric’s airflow capabilities by choosing Air Knit fabric. This durable, three-dimensional fabric provides optimal breathability while its cushioned softness off ers long lasting comfort.